Taste test: This box contained a dozen individually foil-wrapped cakes, each tan-colored, round, flat on the bottom and domed on top. They were about two and half inches in diameter.
I bit in to find an extremely light feel, really quite airy, with a sweet cake taste. There was a small area on the interior that had a very dark color and a creamy feel. It wasn't liquidy like the filling pictured on the package, nor particularly brown, as it was closer to black. It didn't taste a lot like chocolate, but there was maybe a hint. One cake was small enough and light enough that it was not particularly filling, nor was there any real hit of chocolate, but as a very light snack, it was pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of an odd sweet smell, chemically, at first, but could smell a hint of chocolate after that.
From the package: “Ingredients: Egg, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder, Milk Powder”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road