Taste test: This waffle was kind of oval-shaped, but with the usual square sections, and it was about an inch thick. I put it onto a plate and figured I could cut off a piece with a fork, as is my usual practice with waffles.
This proved to be difficult, because the waffle had a dense, bread-like feel, so it took some force to push the fork through the waffle. I did manage to do it, and after getting a small piece loose, I found a somewhat chewy texture with a sugary layer on top, a good taste. It didn't duplicate the crunchy outside/soft inside that you can get with a freshly ironed or (to a lesser degree) toasted waffle, as there was no crunch, and the inside wasn't light and fluffy, but very dense instead. It might be easier to eat if you bring a fork and a knife.
The waffle was just OK, and far from great. It waffle didn't come anywhere close to being like the best waffle I've ever eaten, which was actually in Belgium, a hot-off-the-iron one from a waffle stand inside a subway station in Brussels.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Just mildly sweet.
From the package: “Ideal for snack, lunch and dessert”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Euro Classic Imports
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Belgium (27 reviews)
- Breakfast snacks (70 snacks)
- Waffles (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road