Taste test: This box contained eight individually wrapped, brick-shaped cakes, each in a plain foil wrapper. I opened my first wrapper to find that from the outside, each cake appeared to be all chocolate, with a bumpy, uneven chocolate coating; the stripe of creme filling shown in the picture could not be seen prior to biting in. The proportions of the cakes were not as shown in the picture, as they were about three times as wide as they were thick, versus the much thicker one in the picture, with about 4:3 proportions.
I bit in to find that the cake was soft but fairly dry, and there was indeed a creme filling, but it was a very thin one. The milk chocolate coating on the outside provided some moisture, and without that we might be talking super-dry here, but even with it, this was not a moist cake. OK, not great.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. OK.
From the package: “Chocolate Coated Cakes” ... “Taste the Difference” ... “Product of U.A.E.”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: OneWorld Brands USA
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from United Arab Emirates (5 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road