Entenmann's Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins
Taste test: This bag contained four mini muffins, with varying shades of beige on their surfaces, but some fairly small-looking chocolate chips jutting through some of the surfaces.
I bit in to find a soft, smooth feel that was not as moist as the banana or blueberry versions. There was a good helping of chocolate, and it combined with the muffin material for a very tasty mini muffin. I ate all four of them in short order.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Made with Real Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Freihofer Bakery Outlet, Brockton, Massachusetts . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road