Entenmann's Little Bites Blueberry Muffins
Taste test: This bag contained four very small blueberry muffins, each about 1-3/4 inch in diameter.
The color was generally golden, with dark spots from the blueberries. They had a softer, smoother, less lumpy feel than your typical blueberry muffins, and the taste was good. A bit on the sweet side. It didn't take me long to eat all four of them. A good quick snack.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild blueberry muffin smell.
From the package: “Made with Real Blueberries” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “These pouches can be recycled!”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Freihofer Bakery Outlet, Brockton, Massachusetts . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road