Entenmann's Little Bites Banana Muffins
Taste test: The four mini muffins in this bag were very small, particularly in the vertical dimension, as the proportions had them about twice as wide as high.
They were also quite moist. Much like Entenmann's blueberry version, the feel was very smooth, not coarse at all, and far smoother than your typical muffin or banana bread. The taste was like a very sweet banana bread. Good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong banana bread smell. Which has hardly any connection to the smell of an actual banana.
From the package: “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “No High Fructose Corn Syrup” ... “Made With Real Bananas”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Freihofer Bakery Outlet, Brockton, Massachusetts . Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road