Taste test: This package contained a plastic tray holding three stacks of four smallish stroopwaffles, with a golden beige color on the gridded surfaces and a caramel layer sandwiches in between the two waffles.
I bit in to find that it was chewy but in a much thicker way than other stroopwaffles, so it took a bit of getting used to but ultimately the deliciousness of the stroopwaffles won out. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet caramel smell, maybe a hint of fruitiness.
From the package: “12 mini waffles”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Caramel Snacks (355 snacks)
- Waffles (32 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road