Taste test: This snack treat was made from yellow cake and had a roughly Twinkie-like form, except with three bulges along each side, plus chocolate coatings on the top and bottom (and extra chocolate squiggles on the top frosting). There were also some chocolate filling areas within the cake.
It was pretty good, with a soft feel and a lot of chocolate from all of those sources.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Cocoa Coated Cake with Cocoa Sauce”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road