Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped marshmallow pies, each in a wrapper very similar to the one for the whole package.
The round pies were about 2 inches in diameter, with a thick central marshmallow layer surrounding two slightly thinner crumbly biscuit layers, plus a very thin milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior. The thinness of the chocolate wasn't a problem at all, as just one bite revealed an excellent (and dominant) milk chocolate taste. The pie had a dense but spongy feel, with the marshmallow flavor fairly subtle. This was a lot like the marshmallow pies that we've seen from Korea and Mexico.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Mallow Cakes”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road