Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped marshmallow pies, each in a wrapper very similar to the one for the whole package.
The round pies were about 2 inches in diameter, with a thick central marshmallow layer surrounding two slightly thinner crumbly biscuit layers, plus a very thin milk chocolate coating over the whole exterior. The thinness of the chocolate wasn't a problem at all, as just one bite revealed an excellent (and dominant) milk chocolate taste. The pie had a dense but spongy feel, with the marshmallow flavor fairly subtle. This was a lot like the marshmallow pies that we've seen from Korea and Mexico.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate and marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Mallow Cakes”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (106 reviews)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (194 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road