Taste test: These round chocolate snack cakes from Mexico followed a very similar formula to Korean snack cakes such as Orion Choco-Pie, with two cookie layers surrounding a central marshmallow layer and the whole thing covered with a thin layer of milk chocolate.
As with the Korean versions, the price for this 8-pack was impressively low and the results were quite good, with a nice soft feel, lots of chocolate and lots of marshmallow. Even though they were individually wrapped, it was hard to avoid eating more than one in the same sitting.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Mexico” ... “Cookie Sandwich filled with Marshmallow and Chocolate Flavor Covering/Sandwich de Galleta con Malvavisco y cobertuna sabor chocolate” ... “Keep well closed and in a fresh and dry place”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Marquez Brothers International Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mexico Lindo Supermarket, Clearwater, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road