Taste test: This wrapper contained a tray filled with what looked like balls covered with chocolate sprinkles (or Jimmies, as they're known in Boston) with a very dark brown color all around.
When I bite in, I found that the interior was a very moist, soft and dense cake in a lighter shade of brown, with a very intense flavor, mostly chocolate and just minty enough. I liked it a lot — it was quite a change of pace from any of the other chocolate mint snacks I've tried. The sprinkles on the exterior somehow stuck to the cake perfectly without flying off and creating a mess, while simultaneously providing a non-messy surface to hold and leaving my fingertips completely clean. Being being quite tasty, a pretty neat idea too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like chocolate mint liqueur. Kind of shocking at first, as i didn't expect it, but OK after that.
From the package: “Mini Gâteaux au Menthe”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Denmark (2 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road