Taste test: I was pretty excited to try this snack, mostly because of the name, but I didn't really know what it was going to be, other than it seemed likely to contain a lot of chocolate.
Unwrapping it still didn't reveal much, as all I saw was a brown exterior, so I didn't realize right up until I bit in that it was basically a block of yellow cake with a thin chocolate coating. Not a standout among chocolate snack cakes, but a reasonably good cake. Better with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet but just slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Ponqué con cobertura sabor a chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (206 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road