Taste test: I was pretty excited to try this snack, mostly because of the name, but I didn't really know what it was going to be, other than it seemed likely to contain a lot of chocolate.
Unwrapping it still didn't reveal much, as all I saw was a brown exterior, so I didn't realize right up until I bit in that it was basically a block of yellow cake with a thin chocolate coating. Not a standout among chocolate snack cakes, but a reasonably good cake. Better with cold milk.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet but just slightly chocolatey.
From the package: “Ponqué con cobertura sabor a chocolate”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road