Taste test: These round chocolate cakes were smaller than the popular marshmallow pies from Lotte and Orion, at about 2 inches in diameter and half an inch thick.
I bit in to find a dense but spongy texture, with more of a chewy marshmallow feel than a melty one. The outside was all milk chocolate, and the inside consisted of a sort of gelatin-like substance in the top center (yellowish in color, definitely not the white shown on the package, and above the cake, not surrounded by it as shown), with the rest of the interior a very dense yellow cake. We shared these around among some post-run beer drinkers, and most people enjoyed the taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Ingredient : wheat flour, sugar, corn syrup, fructose, margarine vegetable oil, so, process butter, egg, glutinous rice”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (205 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road