Bimbo Donas Azucaradas
Taste test: This package contained four midsize sugared donuts, with surfaces that looked only slightly sugary, definitely less than the white donuts with tons of powdered sugar. The surfaces felt moist on the fingertips. I bit in to find a soft, dense feel, with a nice level of sweetness and a good taste.
The nice thing here (in addition to the donuts being good) was that the sugar stayed on the donut, rather than getting on everything else in sight, as typically happens with powdered donuts.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice powdered donut smell.
From the package: “Sugared donuts” ... “Product of Mexico” ... “Keep your city clean”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road