Bimbo Donas Azucaradas
Taste test: This package contained four midsize sugared donuts, with surfaces that looked only slightly sugary, definitely less than the white donuts with tons of powdered sugar. The surfaces felt moist on the fingertips. I bit in to find a soft, dense feel, with a nice level of sweetness and a good taste.
The nice thing here (in addition to the donuts being good) was that the sugar stayed on the donut, rather than getting on everything else in sight, as typically happens with powdered donuts.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice powdered donut smell.
From the package: “Sugared donuts” ... “Product of Mexico” ... “Keep your city clean”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Bakeries U.S.A., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road