Taste test: This was a huge slice of carrot cake, about 1-1/4 inches thick, with a typical loaf-of-bread profile, a lighter color than most carrot cake, and without your typical carrot cake frosting.
It didn't have quite as much moisture or flavor as most carrot cakes, but it was still plenty flavorful. I enjoyed it with some chocolate milk. Quite a value for just a dollar!
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Intense carrot cake smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Taste The Best”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: Fernando's Bakery
Categories for this snack:
- Snack Cakes (189 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road