Taste test: This unusual flavor of brittle looked somewhat like peanut brittle, with a similar thickness and color, but the green pumpkin seeds on the surfaces certainly looked different, as did the dusting of sugar on parts of the surfaces. (I actually noticed the bright white profiles of partial pumpkin seeds along the breaks between pieces before I noticed the green surface seeds, and from this view they didn't look anything like pumpkin seeds.)
I crunched in to find a softer crunch than most other brittles, with a great sweet pumpkin spice taste, sweetened further by some cinnamon sugar on the surfaces. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but kind of like pumpkin pie.
From the package: “Dusted with sugar and pumpkin pie spice” ... “A classic brittle with a seasonal twist, Trader Joe's Pumpkin Seed Brittle eschews the traditional nuts in favor of naturally nutty roasted pumpkin seeds.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road