Taste test: This unusual flavor of brittle looked somewhat like peanut brittle, with a similar thickness and color, but the green pumpkin seeds on the surfaces certainly looked different, as did the dusting of sugar on parts of the surfaces. (I actually noticed the bright white profiles of partial pumpkin seeds along the breaks between pieces before I noticed the green surface seeds, and from this view they didn't look anything like pumpkin seeds.)
I crunched in to find a softer crunch than most other brittles, with a great sweet pumpkin spice taste, sweetened further by some cinnamon sugar on the surfaces. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but kind of like pumpkin pie.
From the package: “Dusted with sugar and pumpkin pie spice” ... “A classic brittle with a seasonal twist, Trader Joe's Pumpkin Seed Brittle eschews the traditional nuts in favor of naturally nutty roasted pumpkin seeds.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road