Namkeen Kohinoor Authentic Indian Moong Dal
Taste test: These snacks looked kind of like Rice Krispies, except smaller, with a light beige color.
The pieces were fairly tiny, each about a fifth of an inch long, and narrow, and they weren't hollowish like Rice Krispies. We grabbed a small handful and crunched in to find a mild flavor, very mildy spicy. We shared these with lots of snackers. Some people found the size of the pieces inconvenient for trying to eat them. A bowl and a spoon would have been much more convenient, but we had neither on hand. Still, most tasters thought they were OK or pretty good, and a handful of people thought these were absolutely spectacular and wanted to know where they could buy some.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Salted Husked Green Gram Laced with Salt” ... “Ingredients: Husked Green Gram (75%), Edible Vegetable Oil, Edible Common Salt Powder and Mango Powder.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road