Gerbs Pumpkin Seeds Toasted Onion & Garlic Baked Kernels
Taste test: These pumpkin seeds came without their shells, and they generally had an olive green color, with lots of variation in the shade of green and some yellowish patches where the skin of the kernel had peeled off.
The taste was very nice, with a fairly mild mix of onion and garlic seasoning that mixed well with the very flavorful seed. They were on the dry side, so you might want to try a beverage with these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy.
From the package: “the deliciously addictive snack” ... “• high in protein • 100% all natural • rich in antioxidants • no trans fat • low carb • loaded with omega 3's, 6's, 9's • dry roasted • gluten & peanut free”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Gerbs Pumpkin Seed Company, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road