El Tahan Roasted Super Melon Seeds
Taste test: These seeds were identified as "Melon Seeds" without specifying which kind of melon, and they looked similar to pumpkin seeds, except smaller.
They took some effort to bite into and had a salty, vaguely burnt taste. One of our tasters pegged the taste as being somewhere between a sunflower seed and a pumpkin seed. A bit of an odd one because of the vague "Melon" involved, but pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, similar to pumpkin seeds.
From the package: “Product of Egypt” ... “Ingrediets: [sic] Melon Seeds- Roasted and Salted.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: El Tahan Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Egypt (3 reviews)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Billy's Pizza and Variety, Dracut, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road