StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
Taste test: StarKist really got things right with their shelf-stable packet of Buffalo chicken, so I was quite interested to see how the tuna version tasted. As far as I know, Buffalo tuna isn't even a thing, but with StarKist's victory in the chicken arena, why not try it with tuna?
I tore it open to find moist-looking tuna with an orange color for most of it, but some parts had less of the Buffalo coloring. I scooped up a forkful and bit in find that this was very flavorful stuff. It was a little weird eating Buffalo tuna, because I could definitely taste the Buffalo sauce, but the tuna flavor came though as well, much more noticeable the corresponding chicken flavor. Although the Buffalo flavoring was done well, it was only very moderately hot. A bit weird to combine the Buffalo spices with tuna, but OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like tuna, but with some zing.
From the package: “70 Calories per pouch 15g Protein” ... “Wild Caught” ... “Seasoned Premium Tuna” ... “We spiced things up — quite literally. Our select cuts of premium wild caught tuna are seasoned with paprika, vinegar and fiery hot sauce. Your mouth is either watering in anticipation of the heat, or this just sounds delicious.” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (87 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Tuna (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road