StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
Taste test: This version of the tuna-filled envelope promised sweet and hot peppers to add some zing to the tuna. I opened the packet to find that it looked mostly like tuna, with just some very sparse red pepper bits and seeds. It was very moist and even slightly watery.
I bit in to find a definite sweet pepper taste initially, transitioning to a hot one, just moderately so, which stayed around for the aftertaste. Not a standout flavor, but still a good one, definitely zestier than plain tuna.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like tuna, but some peppers do add zestiness.
From the package: “Product of Ecuador” ... “If you're ready to trigger your taste buds' flavor alarms, you've come to the right pouch. Sweet and spicy peppers, garlic and premium wild caught tuna — yup they're all in there. All you need to do is tear, eat and go!™” ... “Product may contain bones”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road