StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
Taste test: I opened this packet of ready-to-eat tuna to find a fairly typical tuna look, fairly moist, but with no visible creaminess or other indication of ranch flavoring.
I scooped some up and bit in to find nothing resembling ranch seasoning — it mostly tasted like plain tuna. There were some very mild spices (the Ingredients mentioned garlic and onion) but they didn't alter the taste much, and if not for the product being labeled as Ranch, I don't think I could have possibly guessed that it was the intended flavor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tuna smell. No ranch.
From the package: “Product of Senegal” ... “We went ahead and rustled up some tangy buttermilk, garlic, choice herbs and premium tuna and lassoed them together for one mighty-tasty, protein-packed pouch.” ... “Product may contain bones.” ... “Dolphin safe” ... “Flavor Fresh Pouch”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road