StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
Taste test: This version of the tuna-in-an-envelope promised a smoky flavor, though it did say it would be "lightly seasoned," a definite contrast to other flavors that StarKist labeled as "bold." They were honest about the "lightly" part, as there really wasn't any noticeable smoke or hickory flavor — it just tasted like tuna.
Not bad, but we figured this one would have more flavor than ordinary tuna.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tuna smell, strong.
From the package: “100 Calories per pouch” ... “18g Protein” ... “Wild caught” ... “Lightly seasoned premium tuna in hickory smoke flavors” ... “Product of Ecuador” ... “Flavor Fresh Pouch” ... “Tear. Eat. Go.®” ... “Product may contain bones” ... “To open pouch, teach at the notch”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road