StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
Taste test: This version of the tuna-in-an-envelope promised a smoky flavor, though it did say it would be "lightly seasoned," a definite contrast to other flavors that StarKist labeled as "bold." They were honest about the "lightly" part, as there really wasn't any noticeable smoke or hickory flavor — it just tasted like tuna.
Not bad, but we figured this one would have more flavor than ordinary tuna.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tuna smell, strong.
From the package: “100 Calories per pouch” ... “18g Protein” ... “Wild caught” ... “Lightly seasoned premium tuna in hickory smoke flavors” ... “Product of Ecuador” ... “Flavor Fresh Pouch” ... “Tear. Eat. Go.®” ... “Product may contain bones” ... “To open pouch, teach at the notch”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road