StarKist Tuna Creations Herb & Garlic
Taste test: The tuna in this packet had a light pink color, with minimal visual evidence of anything but tuna, just some very sparse green spots.
I scooped some up and bit in to find a slightly moist feel, drier than many other similar products, with a taste that was pretty much just tuna, with minimal herbs or garlic. Whatever they did with spices may have added a very slight zestiness to the tuna, but garlic is generally unmistakable, and I really couldn't taste any.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like tuna, but a little zesty.
From the package: “110 Calories” ... “16g Protein” ... “Lightly marinated premium chunk light tuna” ... “season with herbs and spices, for a zesty garden flavor” ... “Enjoy on a salad, and a sandwich, on crackers, or right from the pouch.” ... “Product of Ecuador” ... “Contains 160mg of DHA and EPA Omega-3's per serving”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road