StarKist Ready-to-Eat Tuna Salad Sweet & Spicy
Taste test: This box contained a can of tuna, a bag of crackers and a spoon, with the flavor of the tuna salad matching the StarKist one that we reviewed as a starkist packet with just the tuna. Thanks to the crackers, I didn't have to eat the tuna directly off the spoon this time!
The crackers were similar to Ritz, with a nice taste and crumbly feel, but they weren't so crumbly that they didn't do a fine job holding the scoops of tuna salad — which did seem to be the same as the packet version. It had a very soft, spreadable feel, with a zesty taste that turned fairly hot in the lingering aftertaste. A good quick snack.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A little zestier than plain tuna.
From the package: “140 calories per kit” ... “Contains 55mg of DHA & EPA Omega-3's per serving” ... “Kit includes 2.75 oz. can of tuna salad + 5 crackers + spoon”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Crackers (222 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (54 snacks)
- Tuna (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road