StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
Taste test: When I bought this, I wasn't planning to review it as a snack, because it looked to conflict with Taquitos.net's prohibition against items that need to be cooked. However, when I got home and read the package more closely, it was clear that StarKist considered microwaving to be optional.
Because of the microwave recommendation, I decided to split up the tuna, microwaving half and eating the rest at room temperature. The package described it as having tuna, quinoa, white beans, jalapeño, lime juice, cilantro and veggies. That doesn’t come close to the kind of thing I usually eat, but it turned out to taste really good! This combination worked. In fact, as for the "Microwavables" aspect, I liked it even better at room temperature than heated. The jalapeño didn’t add any particular burn, but the whole thing just tasted great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly could smell the beans.
From the package: “Enjoy heated or unheated” ... “Wild Tuna, Quinoa, White Beans, Jalapeño, Lime Juice, Cilantro & Veggies” ... “Calories 160 Protein 11g” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Tuna (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road