StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Jalapeño
Taste test: This flavor of the tuna-in-a-packet concept promised some jalapeño heat, and when I opened the pouch, I could see some green and red pepper bits within the generally pink-colored tuna.
This kind didn't include a spoon, but that's how I ate it anyway, right out of the packet. Scooping it out of the packet was a bit awkward, even with my solid metal spoon. The tuna had a very moist feel and a zesty tuna taste initially, getting a bit more peppery after that, though pretty mild as hot peppers go — there was substantially less heat than either Bumble Bee's Spicy Thai Tuna or StarKist's own Tapatio Tuna.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some of the peppers' zestiness was noticeable within the tuna.
From the package: “Seasoned premium tuna” ... “70 Calories per pouch” ... “14g Protein” ... “Are you ready for a fiesta of flavor? We kick things off with our premium wild caught tuna and let it mingle with bell peppers and a burst of picante jalapeño peppers. Whether you're enjoying the bold flavors in a wrap, on a plate of tortilla chips or straight from the pouch, you can just tear, eat and go!™” ... “Product may contain bones” ... “Product of Ecuador”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ecuador (15 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (143 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road