StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
Taste test: This tuna-filled envelope packed much more of the non-tuna stuff into the recipe than other ones that we've tried, as in addition to the rice and beans mentioned in product name, there were also helpings of barley, radish seeds, carrots and corn — plus hot sauce!
The result was quite good. It all had a moist feel, and all of that other stuff was definitely noticeable in the taste, as I could taste the beans, and the most dominant thing of all was the hot sauce. Quite a fancy thing to sell in an envelope for $1.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pickled tuna smell
From the package: “Wild caught” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “You will love this unique and delicious blend of your favorite wild caught tuna with whole grain rice, black pearl barley, daikon radish seeds, beans, carrots and corn — all perfectly seasoned with spicy red peppers for a little kick.” ... “Product may contain bones”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (150 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Bean Chips (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road