StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
Taste test: This tuna-filled envelope packed much more of the non-tuna stuff into the recipe than other ones that we've tried, as in addition to the rice and beans mentioned in product name, there were also helpings of barley, radish seeds, carrots and corn — plus hot sauce!
The result was quite good. It all had a moist feel, and all of that other stuff was definitely noticeable in the taste, as I could taste the beans, and the most dominant thing of all was the hot sauce. Quite a fancy thing to sell in an envelope for $1.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong pickled tuna smell
From the package: “Wild caught” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “You will love this unique and delicious blend of your favorite wild caught tuna with whole grain rice, black pearl barley, daikon radish seeds, beans, carrots and corn — all perfectly seasoned with spicy red peppers for a little kick.” ... “Product may contain bones”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: StarKist Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Bean Chips (48 snacks)
- Tuna (21 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road