Bumble Bee Wild Caught Tuna Jalapeño
Taste test: This envelope of seasoned tuna came complete with a foldable spork, conveniently encased within its own sealed compartment in the rip-open packet.
The tuna had a light pink color, with some dull green bits mixed in, and it was really moist — there was a puddle at the bottom of the bag. I scooped up some tuna and bit in to find that it felt like just tuna, not creamy at all, with definitely some hot peppers to spice things up. It was fairly hot, especially in the aftertaste, a bit hotter than StarKist's jalapeño tuna, but was far less hot than Bumble Bee's own Spicy Thai Chili Tuna. This heat level allowed me to taste both the tuna and the spices, a good mix of flavors.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely zestier than regular tuna, but could not actually smell the jalapeño.
From the package: “Great new look!” ... “Contains 14g protein” ... “Enjoy on-the-go spork included” ... “Sure there are lots of fish in the sea, but there's only one Bumble Bee. Wild caught. Dolphin safe. Incredibly delicious. This is tuna bursting with lean protein and crave-worthy flavor combinations. Dive in.” ... “A bite of spicy green heat A hint of tart & tangy” ... “Grab it. Spork it. Love it.™” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (62 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (150 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road