Bumble Bee Wild Caught Tuna Jalapeño
Taste test: This envelope of seasoned tuna came complete with a foldable spork, conveniently encased within its own sealed compartment in the rip-open packet.
The tuna had a light pink color, with some dull green bits mixed in, and it was really moist — there was a puddle at the bottom of the bag. I scooped up some tuna and bit in to find that it felt like just tuna, not creamy at all, with definitely some hot peppers to spice things up. It was fairly hot, especially in the aftertaste, a bit hotter than StarKist's jalapeño tuna, but was far less hot than Bumble Bee's own Spicy Thai Chili Tuna. This heat level allowed me to taste both the tuna and the spices, a good mix of flavors.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely zestier than regular tuna, but could not actually smell the jalapeño.
From the package: “Great new look!” ... “Contains 14g protein” ... “Enjoy on-the-go spork included” ... “Sure there are lots of fish in the sea, but there's only one Bumble Bee. Wild caught. Dolphin safe. Incredibly delicious. This is tuna bursting with lean protein and crave-worthy flavor combinations. Dive in.” ... “A bite of spicy green heat A hint of tart & tangy” ... “Grab it. Spork it. Love it.™” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Tuna (21 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road