Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil
Taste test: This tuna looked moist and was fairly dark, with some green and red bits scattered around. I unfolded the enclosed spork and scooped some tuna out of the packet to find a good taste, not strongly of tomato and basil, but with noticeable hints of those things.
Some of the flavored tunas have had hardly any of the named flavorings to taste, but this time there was at least something. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like tuna, but a bit zesty.
From the package: “Love at first bite. Sure there are lots of fish in the sea, but there's only one Bumble Bee. Wild caught. Dolphin safe. Incredibly delicious. This is tuna bursting with lean protein and crave-worthy flavor combinations. Dive in.” ... “A blend of Italian flavors” ... “A rush of Sweet tomatoes” ... “Grab it. Spork it. Love it.™” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Tuna (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road