Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil
Taste test: This tuna looked moist and was fairly dark, with some green and red bits scattered around. I unfolded the enclosed spork and scooped some tuna out of the packet to find a good taste, not strongly of tomato and basil, but with noticeable hints of those things.
Some of the flavored tunas have had hardly any of the named flavorings to taste, but this time there was at least something. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly smells like tuna, but a bit zesty.
From the package: “Love at first bite. Sure there are lots of fish in the sea, but there's only one Bumble Bee. Wild caught. Dolphin safe. Incredibly delicious. This is tuna bursting with lean protein and crave-worthy flavor combinations. Dive in.” ... “A blend of Italian flavors” ... “A rush of Sweet tomatoes” ... “Grab it. Spork it. Love it.™” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (27 snacks)
- Tuna (23 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road