Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
Taste test: This tuna packet continued the Bumble Bee tradition of including a foldable spork in a separate compartment, and it promised two different ingredients to zing things up.
I opened it to find some fairly ordinary-looking tuna, with no pepper bits that I could notice, fairly moist looking and with a small puddle at the bottom. I unfolded my red spork and scooped up some tuna to find a nice strong tuna taste, but I really couldn't specifically notice lemon or pepper. I did notice a hint of black pepper in the aftertaste, but all in all, it was much less pepper than I figured it should have been.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a regular tuna smell, but maybe more intense because of the pepper and lemon (though it wasn't really peppery or lemony).
From the package: “Great New Look!” ... “Enjoy on-the-go spork included” ... “Sure there are lots of fish in the sea, but there's only one Bumble Bee. Wild caught. Dolphin safe. Incredibly delicious. This is tuna bursting with lean protein and crave-worthy flavor combinations. Dive in.” ... “A burst of tangy citrus” ... “A blast of black pepper” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “Do not use if pouch is punctured or leaking prior to opening. May contain bones.” ... “70 calories”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (131 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Tuna (23 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road