Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
Taste test: This tuna packet continued the Bumble Bee tradition of including a foldable spork in a separate compartment, and it promised two different ingredients to zing things up.
I opened it to find some fairly ordinary-looking tuna, with no pepper bits that I could notice, fairly moist looking and with a small puddle at the bottom. I unfolded my red spork and scooped up some tuna to find a nice strong tuna taste, but I really couldn't specifically notice lemon or pepper. I did notice a hint of black pepper in the aftertaste, but all in all, it was much less pepper than I figured it should have been.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly a regular tuna smell, but maybe more intense because of the pepper and lemon (though it wasn't really peppery or lemony).
From the package: “Great New Look!” ... “Enjoy on-the-go spork included” ... “Sure there are lots of fish in the sea, but there's only one Bumble Bee. Wild caught. Dolphin safe. Incredibly delicious. This is tuna bursting with lean protein and crave-worthy flavor combinations. Dive in.” ... “A burst of tangy citrus” ... “A blast of black pepper” ... “Product of Thailand” ... “Do not use if pouch is punctured or leaking prior to opening. May contain bones.” ... “70 calories”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Envelopes (21 snacks)
- Tuna (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road