Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
Taste test: The tuna in this packet (which came complete with spork!) had a light pinkish beige color, with some green stuff embedded inside, and it promised to bring garlic and herb flavorings to the tuna.
I scooped some up and bit in to find kind of a dry feel, which was weird, since there was plenty of moisture in the bag — specifically, a puddle at the bottom. There was a nice, mild garlic and herb taste, not super strong, but it did have the effect of making the tuna flavor far weaker than is typical for tuna. Not a bad taste overall, but not something I'm craving lots more of either.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like tuna, but definitely with some garlic too.
From the package: “Product of Thailand” ... “A crush of golden garlic” ... “A touch of sweet basil” ... “Do not use if pouch is punctured or leaking prior to opening. May contain bones.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road