Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Chipotle
Taste test: This shelf-stable packet — which came complete with spork — contained tuna with various shades of reddish pink, and it looked like there was really just tuna in there, no visible signs of any major additives, including peppers.
I bit in to find kind of a dry feel, with a good mild kick of hot pepper to spice things up, growing hotter in the aftertaste. Not killer-hot like Bumble Bee's Spicy Thai Chili Tuna but solidly hot and very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe slightly zestier, but still basically smells like plain tuna.
From the package: “A punch of smoky spice” ... “A zing of Mexican flavors” ... “Product of Thailand”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1061 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (46 snacks)
- Tuna (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road