X-Men Flipz Mystique Chocolate Mint Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These midsize knotted pretzels had a fairly dark chocolate coating, with an extra sprinkling of chocolate wiggles that added some texture but matched the rest of the coating in color.
The coating was thorough, as there was no bare pretzel showing through on top, and only a few spots on the bottoms where the coating was thin enough to see some semblance of the underlying pretzel. We bit in to find a nice slight crunch from the pretzel and a good chocolate peppermint taste — not overwhelmingly minty, chocolatey or sweet, but just enough of each. Good enough for our panel of snackers to eat the whole bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate mint smell. Like those really good Andes ones.
From the package: “Special X-Men collector's edition” ... “X-Men Days of Future Past see the movie” ... “Collect all 4 special edition flavors” ... “The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights to change a major historical event in an epic battle for the survival of the species — X-Men: Days of Future Past. X-Men and Flipz ... a Flippin' Awesome combination.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Star Brands North America, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road