X-Men Flipz Mystique Chocolate Mint Covered Pretzels
Taste test: These midsize knotted pretzels had a fairly dark chocolate coating, with an extra sprinkling of chocolate wiggles that added some texture but matched the rest of the coating in color.
The coating was thorough, as there was no bare pretzel showing through on top, and only a few spots on the bottoms where the coating was thin enough to see some semblance of the underlying pretzel. We bit in to find a nice slight crunch from the pretzel and a good chocolate peppermint taste — not overwhelmingly minty, chocolatey or sweet, but just enough of each. Good enough for our panel of snackers to eat the whole bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate mint smell. Like those really good Andes ones.
From the package: “Special X-Men collector's edition” ... “X-Men Days of Future Past see the movie” ... “Collect all 4 special edition flavors” ... “The ultimate X-Men ensemble fights to change a major historical event in an epic battle for the survival of the species — X-Men: Days of Future Past. X-Men and Flipz ... a Flippin' Awesome combination.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: DeMet's Candy Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tedeschi. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road