Wege Poker Pretzels
Taste test: These smallish pretels were shaped like hearts, diamonds, clubs and spades, and they were noticeably darker in color than the usual pretzels, with not quite as glossy of a surface.
The level of salt varied from one pretzel to the next. They had a very good crispness and a nice light crunch, and our tasters really enjoyed the taste, which was compared to other dark pretzels.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Mini Pretzels in the Shape of Clubs, Hearts, Spades and Diamonds” ... “Ante up with the official snack of poker games everywhere, Wege® Poker Pretzels. Every 'hand' offers a crisp, bold flavor that feeds your 'full house'. We've made it easy to get the feel of Vegas right in your living room; 'deal' these treats to your friends and family.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road