Wege of Hanover Pretzels Sourdough Thins
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were large and very thin, with a shape just slightly off from the usual knot shape, making them look extra-thin.
They were a bit crunchier than your usual thin pretzels. They had a fairly low level of salt, but still enough to bring out the flavor, and the pretzel flavor was pretty good, a bit stronger than the usual pretzel taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “The Wege of Hanover pretzel is one of old fashioned craftsmanship. Historians claim the first pretzels were made back in 610 A.D. when monks in Southern France offered them as a reward to children for learning their prayers. These rewards, known as pre tiola (little reward), were brought to our shores and their name was changed to pretzels. It was at this time, in 1874 the first Wege pretzel was made.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Weis Market, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road