Wege of Hanover Pretzels Sourdough Thins
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were large and very thin, with a shape just slightly off from the usual knot shape, making them look extra-thin.
They were a bit crunchier than your usual thin pretzels. They had a fairly low level of salt, but still enough to bring out the flavor, and the pretzel flavor was pretty good, a bit stronger than the usual pretzel taste.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “The Wege of Hanover pretzel is one of old fashioned craftsmanship. Historians claim the first pretzels were made back in 610 A.D. when monks in Southern France offered them as a reward to children for learning their prayers. These rewards, known as pre tiola (little reward), were brought to our shores and their name was changed to pretzels. It was at this time, in 1874 the first Wege pretzel was made.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Bickel's Snack Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road