Utz Select Thinly Baked Pretzel Chips
Taste test: These flattened pretzels were shaped like 5-spoked wagon wheels (though some of the wheels were not quite round).
The bag suggested eating them with dip, but we didn't have any, and I just crunched in to find that even with no dip, they were extremely tasty pretzels, just loaded with pretzel taste. It seemed like the flattening produced more pretzel surface (the tasty part) with less pretzel interior (the bland part) for a great taste. Just delicious.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pretzel smell.
From the package: “Enjoy the great taste of Utz Thinly Baked Pretzel Chips: a light and crunchy pretzel snack that is great for dipping in your favorite Utz dip or salsa. Their unique shape makes them perfect to serve as an appetizer with cheese or spreads, or to just eat right out of the bag. What a tasty addition to the Utz Select Pretzel family!” ... “Ingredients: Unbleached wheat flour, malt syrup, salt, canola oil, vegetable fgiber, yeast, soda.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published December 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road