Utz Holiday Shaped Pretzels
Taste test: This bag contained pretzels of the same thickness as your typical thin pretzels, but instead of the usual knotted shape, they were shaped like stars, Christmas trees and bells.
They tasted the same as normal Utz pretzels, with a good level of salt, so they were good. They added a nice fun touch to the cocktails before Christmas dinner, definitely better for the occasion than normal pretzels.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Family Size!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Pretzels (550 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road