Utz Holiday Shaped Pretzels
Taste test: This bag contained pretzels of the same thickness as your typical thin pretzels, but instead of the usual knotted shape, they were shaped like stars, Christmas trees and bells.
They tasted the same as normal Utz pretzels, with a good level of salt, so they were good. They added a nice fun touch to the cocktails before Christmas dinner, definitely better for the occasion than normal pretzels.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “Family Size!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road