Utz Select Toasted Sesame Flavored Pretzels
Taste test: When I saw the words "Sesame Pretzels" on this bag, I assumed it was another pretzel with sesame seeds on the exterior, much like ones from Beigel & Beigel, Pressels and Gratify. That's why I was so surprised when I opened it to find that the white things on the exteriors of the short sticks were just salt — I didn't see any sesame seeds.
Thankfully, when I crunched in to my first piece, the promised toasted sesame flavor was there, and it was really quite good. I still didn't see any whole sesame seeds, so apparently they were ground up and incorporated into the dough. The result was quite different from other pretzels we've tried and excellent.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild toasted sesame sell. Definitely not just the usual pretzel smell.
From the package: “Experience the great taste of Utz Select Toasted Sesame Flavored Pretzels, a delectable combination of toasted sesame and pretzel in a light, crunchy stick. With only 2 grams of fat per serving, it's a guilt-free snacking option!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Cost Plus World Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road