Utz Select Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These broken thick pretzels came in a variety of sizes, and they were coated with a tasty seasoning that was both sweet and mustardy.
The flavor powder stuck mostly to the exposed interior of the broken pretzel pieces. Although the flavor included two of the three promised flavors, in honey and mustard, there wasn't much in the way of onion that any of our tasters noticed. The texture was very nice, as the pretzels were solid and crunchy, but not so hard that there was any risk of breaking teeth by biting in.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good honey mustard smell.
From the package: “Flavored Sourdough Pretzel Pieces” ... “Try the great new taste of Utz Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces: a delicious combination of Utz hard pretzel pieces covered with a zesty Honey Mustard & Onion seasoning. A great addition to the Utz Select pretzel family!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (155 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road