Utz Select Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: The exterior pretzel portions of these broken-up thick pretzels had a good light brown pretzel color, and the exposed interior portions had a few spots of white among lots and lots of orange cheese.
I crunched in to find that there was a good solid crunch — without being so hard that it would break any teeth — and lots of great cheddar cheese flavor. The more of these I ate, the more I liked the cheese, as it had a good sharpness to it, so it tasted almost like Cheez Whiz. Great!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Flavored Sourdough Pretzel Pieces” ... “Try the great new taste of Utz Cheddar Cheese Pretzel Pieces: a delicious combination of Utz hard pretzel pieces covered with creamy Cheddar Cheese seasoning. A great addition to the Utz Select pretzel family!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road