Utz Select Buttermilk Ranch Pretzel Pieces
Taste test: These seasoned broken thick pretzels had a light beige-colored seasoning with bit of green it in, and the seasoning was stuck mostly to the broken areas of the pretzels surfaces.
They had a good hard crunch and a tasty flavor, with a definite difference from an ordinary ranch, as there was a lot of creaminess to it. Though the sizes of the pieces varied a lot, there were more large pieces than I'm used to in this type of product, and unfortunately those large pieces had a much lower seasoning ratio than the small ones. The smaller ones were the tastiest. These were not as good as the broken pretzels seasoned with honey, mustard and onion (mmmm!) but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very creamy ranch smell, but something else really dominated. Smelled like dill to me (but I checked the ingredients, and there's no dill).
From the package: “Try the great new taste of Utz Buttermilk Ranch Pretzel Pieces: a delicious combination of Utz hard pretzel pieces covered with creamy Buttermilk Ranch seasoning.
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road