Utz Select Butter Flavored Pretzels
Taste test: This bag was filled about halfway with short pretzel rods, a bit thinner than your typical pretzel rods and about half the length, at just under 3 inches. They had a matte finish and a somewhat brighter shade of brown than most pretzels, with a good helping of salt on their surfaces, though not quite as much salt as it showed in the picture on the bag.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch and a nice lightly buttery taste, with the butter noticeable not just on the first bite, but throughout the eating process. A convenient size to munch on and an excellent taste. Very good!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly buttery.
From the package: “Experience the great taste of Utz Select Butter Flavored Pretzels: a delectable combination of rich butter flavor and pretzel in a crunchy and convenient stick. With only 1 gram of fat per serving, it's a guilt-free snacking option!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road