Utz Pretzel Pop'z
Taste test: These short, hollow, enclosed pretzel tubes had an even darker color than the ones shown on the package. Each one was about an inch and half long, with shapes that varied somewhat and a small number of grains of salt on the exteriors, mostly on one side.
We crunched in to find a fairly light feel but still a satisfying crunch, with a very minimal amount of salt to taste for most of the pieces. The idea of these was similar to Unique Pretzel Shells but the implementation was a bit different, as these were a bit sturdier, so they had a slightly harder crunch, and also there fewer broken pieces. They also had less salt. Speaking of which, they really could have used more salt, but otherwise they were quite good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular pretzels smell.
From the package: “A light, crisp pretzel shell with a pop in every bite!” ... “Pretzel POP'z is Utz's newest addition to the Pretzel Family. POP one in your mouth and you will be hooked! Their satisfying flavor crunchy texture will keep you coming back for more. They are tasty and irresistible! With only 5 calories per pretzel… go ahead and POP'z some!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road