Utz Organic Seven Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks
Taste test: These pretzel sticks were kind of like mini-pretzel rods, about half an inch in diameter and three inches long, with various shades of beige on the outside but mostly a golden beige color, plus some grains of salt.
I crunched in to find a nice light crunch and fairly brittle feel, with a taste quite different from ordinary pretzels. The flavor apparently combined wheat, flax, oats, sesame, rye, rice, millet, barley and buckwheat, along with a few sweeteners, and they combined for a very tasty mix! Really good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the typical pretzel smell at all. Definitely a mix of different grains here.
From the package: “Utz Organic Seven Whole Grain Pretzel Sticks are made with USDA organic ingredients with no preservatives or artificial colors. They contain 16 grams of whole grains per serving and are very good source of fiber.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road