Utz Halloween Pretzels
Taste test: This bag contained two shapes of pretzels, with half shaped like bats (the flying kind, not the baseball kind) and the others supposedly shaped like Jack-O-Lanterns.
They didn't look much like Jack-O-Lanterns to me, as it was just a circle of pretzel with a bar of pretzel across the middle, another bar of pretzel connecting the middle to the top, and a little nub of pretzel jutting out of the top. So maybe by some stretch it looked like two eyes and a mouth, with a pumpkin stem at the top, but not really. The taste was good, with a good pretzel flavor and plenty of salt.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Bats & Pumpkin Shaped” ... “Utz of Hanover” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Malt Syrup, Corn Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Soda”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road