Utz Halloween Pretzels
Taste test: This bag contained two shapes of pretzels, with half shaped like bats (the flying kind, not the baseball kind) and the others supposedly shaped like Jack-O-Lanterns.
They didn't look much like Jack-O-Lanterns to me, as it was just a circle of pretzel with a bar of pretzel across the middle, another bar of pretzel connecting the middle to the top, and a little nub of pretzel jutting out of the top. So maybe by some stretch it looked like two eyes and a mouth, with a pumpkin stem at the top, but not really. The taste was good, with a good pretzel flavor and plenty of salt.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual pretzels smell.
From the package: “Bats & Pumpkin Shaped” ... “Utz of Hanover” ... “Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Salt, Malt Syrup, Corn Oil, Sugar, Yeast, Soda”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road