Utz Extra Dark Specials Pretzels
Taste test: These fairy large, thin knotted pretzels were indeed dark in color, and the color was sufficiently close to chocolate-covered pretzels that I was tempted to tell people that they were chocolate.
Of course, there wasn't any chocolate at all. They had less salt than the average pretzels, but still some salt could easily been seen, as the white crystals were a sharp contrast to the nearly black pretzels. They tasted quite good, with a good crunch and nice taste, without actually tasting burnt at all. Our tasters all liked these a lot and in some cases ate them by the handful. Great!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different than normal pretzels, and quite nice.
From the package: “Ever want to enjoy the dark kiln fired flavor without the crusty bite of a hard pretzel? That's what makes these Pennsylvania Dutch Extra Dark Specials a classic – rich taste in a crackery, soft-bite pretzel.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road