Utz Extra Dark Specials Pretzels
Taste test: These fairy large, thin knotted pretzels were indeed dark in color, and the color was sufficiently close to chocolate-covered pretzels that I was tempted to tell people that they were chocolate.
Of course, there wasn't any chocolate at all. They had less salt than the average pretzels, but still some salt could easily been seen, as the white crystals were a sharp contrast to the nearly black pretzels. They tasted quite good, with a good crunch and nice taste, without actually tasting burnt at all. Our tasters all liked these a lot and in some cases ate them by the handful. Great!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely different than normal pretzels, and quite nice.
From the package: “Ever want to enjoy the dark kiln fired flavor without the crusty bite of a hard pretzel? That's what makes these Pennsylvania Dutch Extra Dark Specials a classic – rich taste in a crackery, soft-bite pretzel.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road