Utz Daisies Milk Chocolate Flavored Dipped Pretzels
Taste test: These pretzels were oval-ish, measuring about 2 inches in the long dimension, with flat bottoms, ruffled edges and bumpy tops. There was a chocolate coating over everything, plus some extra wiggled stripes of chocolate on the top of each piece. The chocolate coating wasn't nearly so glossy or smooth as the ones pictured on the bag; the chocolate surface had a bit of scuffed-up look.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch from the cracker-like pretzel inside, with a nice thick coating of chocolate and a great mix of pretzel, chocolate, salty and sweet. Very tasty, hard to stop eating piece after piece.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Barely any chocolate.
From the package: “Crispy, Creamy, Sweet & Salty” ... “Indulge in a treat that's perfect anytime of day! We've coated our crispy, crunchy Utz® Pretzel Daisies™ in a deliciously creamy chocolate flavored coating combining sweet with just a touch of salty.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road