Utz Chocolate Flavored Covered Specials Bite Size Pretzels
Taste test: These knotted pretzels were a bit bigger than ones I'd generally consider to be "Bite Size" and had a fairly thick coating of milk chocolate, plus a drizzling of what appeared to be the same kind of chocolate on top.
The chocolate on the actual pretzels didn't look nearly as smooth as the ones pictured on the bag, as there was loss of scuffing and whitening on the surfaces, particularly on the extra chocolate drizzle. But that didn't matter much to our snackers, as they enjoyed eating these quite a lot. There was a good crunch from the pretzel, along with lots of chocolate and plenty of salt, a very tasty combination.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Somewhat odd chocolate smell, almost like mocha.
From the package: “Our chocolate covered pretzels for covered in a rich, creamy chocolate you are sure to love!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road