Unique Original Sourdough Craft Beer Pretzel Rings Original
Taste test: These pretzels were huge and thick, far bigger than any other ring-shaped pretzels we've tried — so big, in fact, that they claimed that you can fit one over the top of a bottle of beer, which appeared to be true. The exterior had a nice pretzel color, with many salt bits.
I crunched in to find a strong, loud crunch that wasn't so hard as to break any teeth, with a nice taste of sourdough and salt initially. I could notice hints of the promised barley and hops in the aftertaste. Very good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell, definitely more there than regular pretzels.
From the package: “With added malted barley and hops” ... “More Flavor. Fewer Ingredients. Smarter Baking.™” ... “Sourdough Beer Pretzels have existed for generations but never crafted with that Unique Pretzels Quality. We added real malted barley and a dash of hops as a tip-of-the-hat to all the brew masters out there, inventing the Original Craft Beer Pretzel™. We created the ring shape so you could crown your craft and bring two great products together. Cheers!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Unique Pretzel Bakery Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road